Yes. My name is Crazy.
I'm not trying to convince anyone here, but hear me out: This is not a fear based on some quack numerological theory. Shit just happens in even-number years. And with the year kicking off with a Richter 7 earthquake in Haiti, anyone would be convinced. Right?
On that optimistic note, I begin my first post of the new year.
Soon, I will be in a regional centre in coastal Queensland called Rockhampton. Judging from the lack of confused expressions from friends and family, I presume that this country town is at least semi-familiar. That, or they're just disguising ignorance well! Anyway... just a bunch of us students in our merry journey through Third Year in WhoopWhoop, where I hear the beef is plentiful and the beach 40 mins away. Despite my aforementioned reservations and the 3 days of driving ahead, I am tremendously excited for the academic part of the year.
So call me Crazy.