Monday, 31 October 2005

Non de, Non de...

It's over! Training is done and I'm on my vacation!

But the last day, I was so tired of all the 5-star hotel treatment and seeing the same faces day in, day out. It was basically a repetitious schedule of people turning up in class, more hungover or sleep-deprived than the previous day. Not to mention having to sit through watered-down course content. [edited] The office in KLCC was amazing, although I was surprised at how cramped it was. There's even a smoking room on the 66th floor!!

OK... better mention something about Kuching before I get eaten alive by ferocious mossies... Kuching is a pretty cool place... Then again people I know from Kuching are pretty cool people. The town is a smallish, friendly city. Very clean. Massive houses. Hot and humid weather. And as I now realise, with plenty of small but lethal mosquitoes. Argh!!!