For an involuntary vacation, I have to admit that I'm liking this a lot. It's been a stream of farewell to colleagues at the office who are no longer returning in the new year, and a lot of exhausting parties and get-togethers that were so frequent that they lose any meaning. And the cost a lot out of pocket when you're the organiser... Man, I'm like the Mother of all Office Charities... Never again! There are more glamorous ways to drive yourself to the poor house.
So now, it's Day 0 of Christmas/New Year break. I managed to tie up a lot of loose ends today by staying back an hour after lunch, which is well-worth the feeling of satisfaction and weighless-ness. With the major Christmas presents all packed, it's now a matter of concentrating on the things that I've been neglecting for the past 6 months: my studies, my family and my friends. Maybe even checking out a couple more movies at Dendy (it's rapidly overtaking my appetite for magazines!) and rent the Rocky series before Rocky Balboa comes out. Yeap, it's time for "me-time".